Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday


I really need to get caught up on a few things  because it has been busy around here!  Since I may or may not have some OCD tendencies, I will start from the very beginning. A very good place to start. 

After we wrapped up birthday and anniversary celebrations  at our house, we moved on to celebrate with some of our friends.

Here are the pictures from the surprise 80th birthday we helped out with. Special thanks to my mother for making the mini pies.  She is the best!


Best cheese spread ever.  Maybe Laura will share the recipe with us :)




Another one of Laura's famous recipes. Harvest Munch.


We wrapped October up with a Reformation Celebration at ULC in Boulder.  It is always good  to see Pastor Burhop and feed the students there.  


 
 Maybe before the week is over  I will be up to date.  I still have another million things to put up here. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Heather said...

Kellee, everything looks amazing as always! I'd love to know more about that cheese spread, too. :)

You are such a blessing to everyone who knows you!

Confessionalcook said...

Yes Heather, she is.

And yes everything looks amazing and actually tastes delicious.
I am anxiously awaiting that cheese spread recipe too. I know for a fact that these events involve two good cooks.

Adriane said...

I'll take one of everything. And I'll need it by . . . yesterday. Thank you.

© Let it be Done. Powered by