Friday, February 4, 2011

Time to try something new!

In my blog hopping this week I found two new cupcake recipes to try. 

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

and Cafe Mocha Cupcakes

So far so good on the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes.  The batter was thick and it didn't ooze all over the bottom of the oven so I would consider the baking part a success! Plus my I ended up with a dozen more than it said so I have some to experiment on.  I plan on filling and frosting tomorrow so stay tuned for a progress report and pictures! 

Oh, and I am going to give this little tool a try.  Wish me luck!

Cuisipro Cupcake Corer

From Williams Sonoma of course :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new layout and I'm glad you're blogging again. :)

I have to make those mocha cupcakes. I just might have to do it tomorrow...or the chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes. Ugh! How do you choose?

Lauren said...

I'm with Jan. The layout is adorable and I wish I was there to sample your cupcakes for you. I mean, help you in the kitchen, of course. :)

© Let it be Done. Powered by